Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sorry Folks

Yes I've been missing for a long time.

It's not like I didn't have things to write, it's just that I got distracted by my own stupid stresses.  I'm planning to remedy that.  Not the stresses.  They are, for the most part, things I cannot completely control.  I just would prefer that I don't let that stuff continue to distract me from writing.

Part of the gap is that about a month ago I did write a post about what has been going on, but I rather intelligently didn't publish it right away.  At the time I had intended to go back and edit a bit, but when I did go back, I felt that I was coming across as overly whiney and self-pitying.  While whiney and self-pitying is something I think we all do on occasion (even those of us who are loathe to admit it), it's not an accurate reflection of who I am anymore.  That portion of my personality has been excised with my early twenties, and I don't really want to become that person again.

Despite these sentiments, I'm lately thinking that this blog shouldn't be exclusively about what I am physically doing, but also my mental journeys as well.  As a result, there might be a little whining from time-to-time, but I'll try to keep that checked in my head as well as in my blog.

If I've not lost my entire readership (both of you) already, and you're reading this:  I'm sorry.  I miss you.  I'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment